Payment and Deposits
- All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Limo Plus Worldwide.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 4 hours (in the UK, other countries require variable notice of cancellation) from the start of the service, it will be charged. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period hire, it will be charged.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
General Terms and Conditions
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit Limo Plus to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than that which was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Limo Plus Worldwide to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Limo Plus Worldwide vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Limo Plus Worldwide shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Limo Plus Worldwide and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Limo Plus Worldwide maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve where there is an additional surcharge.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's statutory rights.
We are unable to take payment from debit/credit cards from the following OFAC sanctioned countries:
Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Syria, Liberia, North Korea, Republic of Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Balkans, Egypt and Tunisia.
Limo Plus manage and co-ordinate the transport of many high profile Executives and Corporate clients.